GUARANTEES: QUALITY CHARTER
After learning that our clients’ experiences with other companies were less than satisfactory, we set out our ‘Level Policies’ and ‘Quality Charter’ in 2005 to ensure that all of our clients receive only the highest quality of service from the minute they make their initial enquiry. In this respect Aztech pledge to provide only honest, unbiased and best advice and prices to each and every enquiry we receive, whether it be for a large scale building project or a single piece of replacement glazing.
At Aztech we provide an insurance-backed guarantee on all of our projects so that our clients can be fully assured that their investment is totally covered. This is covered by “Home Improvement Protection” and means that your deposit and guarantee are always safe and if necessary the work is completed by an accredited company if we cease trading.
We have every deposit payment underwitten for our clients’ total peace of mind and security.
Being a FENSA registered company every window and door installation, regardless of which material used, will be supplied with a completion certificate to show that all building regulations have been fully satisfied.
All our uPVC, aluminium and composite products carry an unequivocal Ten-Year Guarantee on workmanship and products which can be easily extended or transferred should you sell your home.
In addition you will find that Aztech have a comprehensive Customer Charter which ensures your total peace mind regarding our entire range of timber products. This offers:
- 30 years on preservation against fungal and rot attacks on all external timber components
- 10 years on all timber products
- 10 years on all roof and vertical glazed sealed units
- 10 years on the weather sealing on all products
- 10 years on all hardware on our windows, doors and conservatories
- 5 years on factory finished paint and stains on external timber components against flaking and cracking
- 5 years on all factory finished stained joinery against flaking and cracking
We also are realistic and understand that there will be occassions where our clients experience concerns which require investigation or correction and in this respect our post installation/construction service is unrivalled with all issues being dealt with as a matter of priority by skilled technicians and trades personnel, and administered by your account manager.
- Sympathetic Design Consultants who listen
- First class product
- Fully qualified craftsmen and allied trades people
- Dedicated Project Manager
- Excellent in house and customer communications
- Planning and building application service
- All building regulations adhered to
- Insurance backed guarantee
- Prompt after sales service
Take a look below at how we can help you.
Extend your space blend a new build with your existing home
Re-design your kitchen or modernise your bathroom
The perfect blend of walls and acres of glass to give natural light
uPVC or Timber conservatories, you will find a great choice with Aztech.
A new home for you and your family, or build for commercial purposes
Windows & Doors
Aztech specialise in bespoke high quality timber, UPVc and aluminium products
A foam expanded core base with window grade PVCu
Do you need help but not sure what you need? Fill out this form and we’ll call you.